Our trip went by too fast in 4 short days. But we did everything we intended to do: eat, see friends, eat, shop, eat, walk.
On our last day we ate bagels for breakfast from where we used to get bagels all the time- I don’t even know what it’s called, I just call it Bagel Time.
Russell headed to the Garment District for sewing supplies and I shopped on 5th Avenue. We met at the halal cart in Midtown for lunch.
Then it was time to go home!
Here’s our full itinerary. People often visit New York and only see the touristy parts of Manhattan. If you really want to experience New York, you’ve got to borough-hop!
- Brunch at Clinton Street Baking Co., Lower East Side
- Snack at Shelter Pizza, Williamsburg
- Drinks at Ides Bar, Williamsburg
- Dinner at Bia, South Williamsburg
- Brunch at Lido, Harlem
- Dessert at Levain Bakery, Harlem
- Walk through Central Park
- Dinner at Applebee’s, Bronx
- Breakfast at Egg, Williamsburg
- Lunch at Sfilatino Italian Gourmet, Hell’s Kitchen
- Shopping in Soho: Atrium/Kith, C.H.C.M., 21 Mercer, Topshop
- 1st Dinner: Grimaldi’s, Chelsea
- 1st Dessert: Doughnut Plant, Chelsea
- 2nd Dinner: Katz’s Deli, Lower East Side
- 2nd Dessert: Big Gay Ice Cream, East Village
- Breakfast: Bagel Time, Upper East Side
- Shopping in Midtown: Niketown, Garment District, Jordan Store, Zara
- Lunch: Halal Guys, Midtown
Thanks for reading. Til next time New York!