This week has been the last week of my 20s. On Monday I turn 30. This weekend I’ll be celebrating with my family and reflecting on what this past decade has meant to me. More thoughts on my 20s on Monday.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! Here are this week’s bookish links.
One of my favorite blogs, bleubird, talked about the importance of reading.
Have you ever lied about reading a book? In high school I never did manage to finish Grapes of Wrath or The Great Gatsby.
- 1984 by George Orwell (26%)
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (19%)
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (18%)
- The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger (15%)
- A Passage to India by EM Forster (12%)
- Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien (11%)
- To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee (10%)
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky (8%)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (8%)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (5%)